ADC Barcode Healthcare division offers a complete range of mobile computing and Auto ID hardware that enables your healthcare facility to improve patient care, enhance operational performance, contain costs and provide an entirely new level of service.
For healthcare, we offer a line of handheld computers, barcode scanners, and accessories made with antimicrobial materials, which provide an extra layer of protection to the devices against the spread and multiplication of potentially harmful bacteria and microbes.
Together with the knowledge, experience and applications of our healthcare industry partners we can provide a complete solution customized to meet the needs of your healthcare establishment.
With the ADC Barcode your organization can:
- Reduce medical errors by verifying patient IDs and medications during bedside point of care (BPOC)
- Eliminate paperwork by implementing electronic prescriptions (e-prescriptions) and automated charting
- Add the flexibility of 1D/2D wireless barcode scanning to your current fixed station or cart on wheels
- Access Electronic Medical Records (EMR), drug references, dosage guidelines and appointment schedules directly at the point of care
- Spend more time caring for patients and less time worrying about technology
- Securely and reliably communicate data to and from doctors, nurses and patients
Socket understands the importance your business places on adhering to industry standards and regulations. We can help you:
- Meet the EPCglobal Electronic Product Code Information Services (EPCIS) standard for closed loop track & trace in the supply chain
- Track an electronic certificate of authenticity, or ePedigree, for secure, on-demand access to historical data on individual bottles or packages of medicine